Sunday, January 25, 2009

fake-sun.

Edward Cullen pernah berkata-kata begini dalam pikirannya di salah satu halaman partial draft Midnight Sun :

My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?

Hahahaha.

Dan gw pun pernah menemukan quotes macam ini, ketika bermain Taxi Driver dulu :

I enjoy fireworks, but stars are nice too.

Selalu tentang malam. Selalu tentang kegamangan. You’re a good star in every midnight of me, but it’s damn hurting me to praise and pleasing you all the time. Dan sekali ini, gw merasa butuh some-kind-of-fake-sun (hahaha) to bright my freakin-bored-night. Dan Tuhan menjawabnya secepat kilat, malam ini :)

God, I know you mean kind, to give me such a –sparkling-blast-fake-sun tonight. But THAT ONE? It’s so wrong. It’s so not a real one I’m looking for. It’s so not the one.

My-so-wrong-fake-sun, hahaha you’re such a blast. But, beside it’s a must, you can’t be like this to me. Blasting me, just for today. Not for the other days, okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger